camera issues.. plz help?

I have a fuji fine pics Z camera. I have taken some pics but they are on the camera's memory, not a memory card. But when I plug my camera into my comp, nothing happens. Nothing on my camera and the comp doesn't even recognize that there is anything plugged into it. Any idea as to how I can get my pics off my camera??

try plugging it into a different USB, and keep checking my computer

Answer by James H on 08 Jan 2010 03:41:05
Best Answer

I had this issue too. I turned on my camera and it picked up on the new addition. :) I'd try that and see if that works. If not, try a different USB port. If that fails as well, read the manual on your camera.

Answer by OMJ Its Kate on 08 Jan 2010 03:53:38

You need to call Fujifilm and have them help you trouble shoot the problem.

Be sure to have a freshly formatted SD card in the camera

800.800.FUJI

Answer by fhotoace on 08 Jan 2010 03:56:51

Dose this camera come with a CD?You need to down load the driver to your computer before your computer can Communicate with the camera.The memory card is different,if your computer equate with card reader then the computer can direct get pictures from it.

Answer by Wau on 08 Jan 2010 04:02:05

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment