What's the best digital camera under 300 U$?

I have a Canon A620, I love my camera, I have no complains about it but it's 5 years old and now and days that's a LOT when talking about technology.
I want to buy another camera with more pixels and zoom but I really know nothing about the newest digital cameras, so what camera do you recommend me? under 300U$ can't afford more expensive cameras.
Thank you

Best Answer

I would recommend you
Canon PowerShot SX200IS
12.1-megapixel
12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens
HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output
3.0-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blink Detection
[URL Truncated]

Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS3 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 12x Wide Angle MEGA Optical Image Stabilized Zoom and 3 inch LCD
[URL Truncated]

you can find more options here
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 08 Jan 2010 01:44:24

Try Checking here :

[URL Truncated]

[URL Truncated]


Hope I helped :)

Answer by MJ14 on 09 Jan 2010 02:47:36

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment