Which do you prefer? Canon or Nikon (etc) ? and why?

I own a Canon rebel xs, and may I say I enjoy it well, but I just wanted to know what you think.

A canon, because till now it has never failed me and it takes awsome pictures

Answer by Golden on 06 Jan 2010 09:38:13

Canon...can't wait to get my 50D :D

Answer by PG on 06 Jan 2010 09:39:13

The Nikon is a fine, excellent machine. Personally, I prefer the Canon because I have been using Canons for 30 years. My ae-1 program body is 20 years old and has been thru a lot of shite with me.

Answer by googleplex on 06 Jan 2010 09:40:50

Nikon.

I had a Canon and it sucks,
but it depends on which model you get.
So if you looking for a digital camera, to take pictures of yourself;family;ect; then get a digital.

but if youre gonna do landscape, and photography with it, get one like
[URL Truncated]

those are a little[[a lot]] more expensive.
but there are cheaper ones.

Answer by Cara.(: on 06 Jan 2010 09:41:58
Best Answer

Canon was the first camera that I had gotten my hands onto which it's pointless switching brands after already had purchased several lenses after the first few years after starting photography and not wanting to replace everything because suddenly had decided to go with something else.

Answer by Dd D on 06 Jan 2010 09:54:24

They are both excellent companies that put out some of the best cameras and glass on the market. I shoot with a Canon 40D. I mainly chose Canon because the 40D had everything I wanted in a camera and was the right price. However I don't think Nikon would have been a bad choice either.

Answer by Lardog on 06 Jan 2010 10:27:42

Really, both brands are excellent and you get a feel for the one and then you start creating with it.

I am a Nikon user but may be getting a 2nd camera fairly soon and was looking at these new more compact cameras that have just come out or are coming soon (examples: Panasonic GF1, Olympus PEN, and Samsung NX10), but think I will be getting a Pentax K-x DSLR. I think it could be a great creative tool.

My 2 cents.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 07 Jan 2010 02:35:42

depends - are you talking about Canon EOS or Canon FD? I'm not too crazy about eos (but I'm stuck with it because I bought a few pieces of eos equipment before I knew better - switching to nikon would be pointless at this point).

I prefer my Canon AE-1 Program and FTb

Answer by mister-damus on 07 Jan 2010 03:08:40

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment