My samsung digimax s500 (camera) won't turn on?

I put brand new batteries in my camera and the light flashes but it won't turn on. When the light flashes it clicks and will make crackeling noises every once in a while. I got the lens to come out and the screen to turn on for a little bit, but the screen showed a dead battery symbol then turned off and the lens is still out. I got this camera about two years ago.

If the ONLY option is repair, where do i send it, how much will it cost, and how long will it take???

Best Answer

I would try these things first:

Do a camera re-set
Do a camera firmware update
Buy a new camera

The cost of repair will most likely be almost as much or more than the camera is worth.

I included the Samsung link below to get you started. Hopefully you can get it up and running.

Answer by Mandy on 01 Jan 2010 01:38:09

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment