Nikon 18-200mm VR & SB-600 Flash for $300, is it a good deal?

Hello everyone! My friend that got me into photography is in $$$ need and is selling me his Nikon 18-200mm VR & SB-600 Flash for $300, Is that a good deal? I know that there are newer models and better quality. ***FYI*** Both (Lens and Flash) are in good conditions!!! My friend has taken good/great care of them!!!

With that said... should I buy them, is it reasonable?

Thank you all in advance!!!

Best Answer

That is a very good deal.

Answer by phishfour on 06 Jan 2010 09:39:04

Given the current retail price of these items yes it's a good deal. I normally discourage buying used but in your case, knowing this person, knowing how the gear has been cared for, etc. I'd say you can go ahead.

One thing I would encourage you to do, and perhaps you've already done this. Obviously you alread have a Nikon DSLR. Put the lens on your camera and use it. Use the flash as well. If you get, or have already gotten the results you'd expect, by all means.

Good Luck

Answer by Jim A on 06 Jan 2010 09:40:11

Its not a good deal. Nikon is a generic brand of equipment.

Answer by ZiggyMonkeyBob2 on 06 Jan 2010 09:49:52

I second Jim A's advice.

Answer by Vintage Music on 06 Jan 2010 11:33:22

dont listen to ziggy....thats a very good deal. very. 300 dollars is probably half the price youd pay for a new one.

Answer by Josh on 09 Jan 2010 07:02:08

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment