My mom bought me the nikon coolpix l20 for Christmas but i hate it.?

I know that sounds incredibly bratty like HUGELY but I'm very picky with my cameras as I'm training to be a photographer. I know my mom got me what she could afford and I really appreciate it. But like I said, I really dislike it and for $20 more I could get the cam I wat. Should I just grin and bear it to keep from hurting my mom or should I tell her the truth and return it to get the slightly better one?

u should tell her cuz in the long run shes wasting her money cuz u wont use it as much.
tell her and get the one u want and use it all the time.

Answer by Girl on 29 Dec 2009 08:59:35

I think you should use the camera as much as you can. Sooner or later you'll have the money to spend on whatever camera you want but for now, you can please your mom by letting her feel good. Christmas isn't about returning gifts you dislike, it's about the thought. Your mom knows your into photography and so she got you a camera, that's super cute. You should just thank her and love the camera. Use it and show her that your using it. It's a good camera too.

What you're saying sounds bratty because it is. You should just be thankful you got an amazing gift like that. I am not saying you are a brat, you're clearly not if you are contemplating this instead of being a bitch and telling your mom you want a better camera.

Good Luck

Answer by CutiePie on 29 Dec 2009 09:03:01
Best Answer

If you are training to be a photographer, you need a nice used 35 mm SLR and standard zoom lens.

You can find them for under $150 on craigslist.

Someone who is training to be a photographer you do not want any kind of P&S camera. You need a camera that you can adjust the shutter speed and aperture to choose the correct exposures at a minimum

Until you can take a class in photography, you could at least learn how to compose your shots using the P&S camera you have.

[URL Truncated]

Answer by fhotoace on 29 Dec 2009 09:04:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment