I need help with my Nikon D40?

I want to take pictures of people drawing words in sparklers and car lights and stuff on the road.
All I want to know is EXACTLY how to set the shuttle speed. Step by step. If it involves the knob for different effects or whatever... explain that too please.

Also.... MASP
What do each of them mean and what should I do about them?

Best Answer

To write graffiti with sparklers, pen lights and LEDs' you need to 1) place the camera on a tripod, 2) set the cameras shutter speed on bulb (page 43) and 3) hold the shutter open until your friends have finished writing.

You can adjust the exposure by using the lenses aperture.

Did you get a users manual with your camera?

M = manual
A = aperture
S = shutter
P = program.

They are the metering modes available on your camera and on pages 39-45. They will explain how to use them to get the proper exposure

Answer by fhotoace on 04 Jan 2010 05:34:29

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment