digital camara help ?

i want to by a Digital camara with my christmas money. is there any good quality but low priced camras tht anyone would recomend ? and if its cuute tht helps too.

thankks :)
this is like a normal camara for a 13 year old not a high tec one. & i want it to be like $50 bucks maybe ?

There's the Panasonic's Lumix DMC-TZ7 which is overall a really good camera, it costs around $260.
But if that's a bit too much the Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS ELPH is around $150 and still a good camera.
And if that's still too much then the Nikon Coolpix L20 is like $90 and is pretty good.

I hope I helped =)

Answer by Pam on 03 Jan 2010 05:48:35

I would suggestion these good quality Digital cameras for price under $200 :

1.Canon PowerShot SD780IS : 12.1-megapixel, 3x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabilizer, 2.5-inch widescreen PureColor LCD II screen, Record video in beautiful high definition, Face Detection Self-Timer, Intelligent Contrast Correction, Red-eye Correction, etc.
[URL Truncated]

2.Canon PowerShot SD1200IS : 10MP, 3x optical zoom, 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen, DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer, etc.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Robert M on 03 Jan 2010 05:52:13
Best Answer

I have a Sony Cybershot that works AMAZING! It was a great price of $90-$140. I'm very picky to what I get and I tell you the money I bought it for was worth it. It has video sound. Different settings of light and shooting. Many options and easy to handle with no confusions. Here's a link of the camera I bought.

[URL Truncated]

There you go^^

Answer by Mango on 03 Jan 2010 06:02:27

I am just looking for a new camera too and I have found great ones. The best one is the Canon PowerShot SD780 IS. It usually costs $249.00 but I found it at besbtuy.com for $199.00

If you are not sure which one takes better pictures, I would go to Flickr.com and search a camera model. You will get pictures of the camera but also pictures that were taken with that camera you searched. To be sure, in the details of the photo find the camera model that was used to take the picture. I would also see the original size to see the actual quality of the photo. Trust me, it's the best way I found to be able to know if a camera takes good pictures. I would later see the add-ons and effects you can do with the camera models.

Answer by Anahi on 03 Jan 2010 06:10:58

Kodaks are the best

Answer by Dj C on 03 Jan 2010 07:48:20

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment