How come my camera memory card wouldn't load images onto my computer?

I took pictures with my camera, and when I plug the memory card into my computer, it say's there is an error and there are no images.
what's wrong with it?
the pictures show up on my camera screen but nothing is detected on my computer.

*it's a SanDisk, 4GB

It either didnt format right or something

Just go to "my computer"
and right-click on the camera icon
Then click "explore" instead of open

Answer by Rocky S on 09 Jan 2010 07:12:49
Best Answer

Most computer and printer card readers will not read bigger than a 1 or 2 G card. My 1 year old HP laptop would not read bigger than 2G so I emailed HP tech support and they sent me instructions to fix this and now it reads my 8 and 16G cards.

External USB card readers read all sizes of cards and run about 10.00.

Answer by snowwillow20 on 09 Jan 2010 08:49:33

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment