Uploading Pics ?!?

Ok, I used to know so well how to upload pics, but I completely forgot. Ok, I turn on my Digital camera, connect the USB cord thing or whatever, then it says something like turn on menu or something. What does that mean? And how can I upload pics from the camera to my computer, in my pictures folder or a new folder inside the new pictures folder. And if the brand of the camera has to do with anything, it's a Sony.
Please help

Best Answer

I'm not sure about the sony, but in the cameras ive had, normally you'd just have to do this:

When you plug in the USB, a autoplay will come up, or you go onto mycomputer, camera, rightclick, auto play.

Then you click import pictures..

Hope this helps

Answer by Aceey on 08 Jan 2010 02:35:23

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment