is there ansertant amout of freiends to have on my space?


Best Answer

I would love to know why you repeated this very strange question THREE times, in the camera section, no less?

Just in case others also have a hard time figuring out that question - let me repeat it for you:

Is there a certain amount of friends to have on my space?

Which, I think, actually means:

Is there a limit to the amount of friends you can have on myspace?

Answer by selina_555 on 03 Jan 2010 11:56:28

Thank you my dahling Selina for clearing this up.

Now that we understand what it is, what does this have to do with cameras?

See the importance of correct spelling? Even the Yahoo! Answers logic programming couldn't figure this out.

Answer by keerok on 03 Jan 2010 05:38:16

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment