The dial on my camera that changes the settings wont turn easy! Help!?

I own an Panasonic Lumix DMC-LZ7 camera. I have owned it for a few years and within the last few months I am having trouble turning the dial. Why is it sticking like this? Can it be fixed? Please help, everywhere else is asking to be PAID for any answers.

Thanks!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! That actually helped! I never thought that would work, but it did! Thank you!

Best Answer

Hey,

That is happening with my Sony P&S camera. I have it for 2 years, it started acting weird a few months ago.

Sometimes it's easy to turn, sometimes not. I know that my fingers hurt after moving it and I recommend you to turn it around like crazy for a few minutes, in both directions.

Answer by TheDigitalPhotographer on 10 Jan 2010 01:50:27

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment