Can My Olympus Camera Work With My HP Printer? Help?

Originally I had an HP camera that came with a HP printer. When the camera gave out, I bought an Olympus Fe-340 camera. Both the Printer and the camera works well but since the USB cord for the camera does't fit the printer, I tried putting my memory card in the printer...light turned red which means it didnt print. Is there anyway I can use my HP Photosmart 7260 printer with my Olympus Fe-340 camera?

This is the Camera:
[URL Truncated]

This is the Printer:
[URL Truncated]

Best Answer

Your camera should work with your printer. Your camera stores JPG images on an Xd card. The printer accepts Xd cards and supports JPG files.

There are things you could check and try.

1 Are you inserting the card correctly into the correct slot?

2 The card works fine in the camera and displays photos on camera?

3 There are a few different USB connectors. You could get the proper USB cable and connect the camera with card to the printer through USB.

4 Upload the files to your computer and print them from the computer instead of directly from printer

Links to the HP 7260 online manual and the Olympus Fe-340 page with links are below if you need more help

Answer by KNDChicago on 06 Jan 2010 06:11:20

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment