I had trouble loading 35mm film and accidentally exposed maybe 4-5 inches of it in a room with light. Help?

What will happen? Also, I handled the film with my fingers so will it ruin it by smudging? Can I still take pictures with this film?

It's a 24exp and I'm on number 13 or so. Help! What will be the result? Will I be okay?

The light exposed part is ruined. You may get a few shots, but if there was any exposure to light they might come out kind of funky. You can handle film with your hands but hold it on the edges. That way you can avoid fingerprints and smudges, because those will often show up on the prints.

Answer by cfelonius on 31 Dec 2009 03:18:53
Best Answer

1- all the film exposed to light is ruined, plus a little on each end.
2- unless you had dirty fingers, touching the film will not damage it.
3- you may get about 8 good shots from the rest of the film

Answer by fhotoace on 31 Dec 2009 03:20:21

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment