Please help!!! Problems with my camera?

For Christmas, I recieved a Brand New Casio Ex-Z90. Yesterday, I was at Newport Beach when my camera fell out of my jacket pocket. Now when I turn it on, a ' retry power on' or a ' camera error' I have already tried takin out the battery and putting it back in, replacing the battery, and using compressed air. I am currently 14 and my parent won't pay to get t fixed so I'm hoping I can fix it myself. Any suggestions or advice will be apreciated (: thanks !

Best Answer

Never use compressed air on a Digital camera. The force is way too much for anything on the Digital camera.

It sounds like its history. I doubt theres anything you personally or any end user can do to fix this. Its a $140 camera. Repair would be nearly if not perhaps more than the cost of a new one. This type of camera isnt intended for repair. Its intended to be replaced.

My advice: Start saving your allowance money.

Answer by KNDChicago on 29 Dec 2009 02:37:12

only choice
have it repaired by a professional

Answer by Elvis on 29 Dec 2009 02:44:04

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment