How do I transfer pictures from my computer to a SD card so I can view them on a digital picture frame? Thanks?


I am a Mac user and I just plug a SD card into my USB reader and then plug that into my Mac and then I just drag the image files over to the SD card (which appears on the Mac just like any other storage drive). I then just eject my disk.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 30 Dec 2009 09:52:24
Best Answer

If you have a PC. Plug the SD card in (the same way you do to move photos from the card to the computer).
Click on your start menu and then click on "My Computer" or "Computer". You will now see a C: drive (and maybe other drives). Your SD card should be listed as one of these drives. You just need to figure out which one. Open the drive and now you can simply drag and drop your photos from your computer into this folder.

Answer by auwes on 30 Dec 2009 10:54:21

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment