I need a new digital camera. Any suggestions?

My Digital Camera just broke and I am looking for a new one. I guess I don't really mind the color, but it would be nice if it were pretty. I am looking for a camera with a large screen, high quality pictures and videos and a great zoom. I really like Nikon cameras. Please no cameras over $150. Thanks everyone!!!
it means a lot to me that it can take great pictures as well as videos.

i saw this good one 8 megapixels at walmart for 60 bucks

Answer by JELLIE BEANZ ;? on 02 Jan 2010 09:19:07

Nikon cool pix, I got one last year and it was only 120 on sale and I love it!!! I was a little hesitant to spend that much cause I am cheap but it has been a Great Camera. It does video only maybe a min or two but is just enough to get the point across zoom is great it doesn't get pixalated like my samsung did. A guy at Target told my mom that Samsung is great for phones, Kodak good for film and Nikon is the way to go for digital. A friend at work also told me it doesnt matter the megapixel you only need a 3 or 5 any thing higher you dont need unless you blow it up alot like a 30 by 24 or something crazy like that. I just did a 8 by 10 and it turned out great!!! My samsung was an 8 megapixel and all the pics were pixalated i dont know how many my nikon is but the pics are awsome.

Answer by Amanda on 02 Jan 2010 09:28:58

If you want Nikon I would suggest Nikon Coolpix S570 12MP with 5x Wide Angle Optical Vibration Reduction (VR) Zoom and 2.7-Inch LCD
[URL Truncated]

Answer by PS on 02 Jan 2010 11:38:13

Do you need suggestion.
I think you should go for Canon ISUX 200 IS.
[URL Truncated]
Or check this complete collection.
[URL Truncated]

Answer by Chetan on 02 Jan 2010 11:49:52
Best Answer

I would recommend you
Canon PowerShot SD1200IS
10.0-megapixel resolution, 3x optical zoom; 2.5-inch PureColor LCD II screen, DIGIC 4 Image Processor with evolved Face Detection Technology; Face Detection Self-timer
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 03 Jan 2010 05:54:31

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment