Which one of these digital SLR Cameras would you buy?

Canon T1i, Sony Alpha 500, Olympus E620

I know the difference between these is Sony and Olympus have inbody stabilization and Canon does not. Also, I know that the T1i has 15 megapixels and the other two have 12.3.

First I don't know why Canon put their IS in the lens but they did. To me I like it better because if for some reason the IS goes bad, it's not for ever - only in that particular lens.

Second, don't be fooled by the mega pixel myth. Any SLR with out shoot any point and shoot all day long regardless of that number. If you do some serious research on this subject you'll find out the reasons why.

Answer by Jim A on 02 Jan 2010 08:38:24

Personally, both Canon & Olympus have been in the optics and camera market longer than Sony has so I would choose either Canon or Olympus. Choosing a camera is very personal, it is like buying a pair of new shoes. Between Canon and Olympus, I like Canon lenses but like Olympus' recording elements better. Don't get me wrong Sony is not bad for it's innovations and features.

It is all up to you which make and model you are comfortable with. I hope this helps.

You can always compare features by going to [URL Truncated]

Answer by B Y on 02 Jan 2010 08:46:52
Best Answer

Below is a link to a web page that list the 3 cameras you are researching. It will allow you to compare features and specs but also has links to reviews on 2 of the 3 cameras. These reviews also have sample images created with the cameras. I also provided a few more links to websites that can provide some valuable information.

The Olympus shoots photos in the 4:3 ratio and the other two shoot in the 3:2 ration (3:2 is format like 35mm in image ration, a longer rectangle). This is something to take into consideration.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Answer by Mark on 02 Jan 2010 10:50:56

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment