What is the best compact digital camera?

So what is the best Compact Digital camera under $500???

I currently have the fujifilm z10fd which I don't really like...yeah not the best camera.. just bought it because of the color.. bad I know..

So what is a good middle range Compact Digital camera???
Is the Canon IXUS 120 IS good???
In the US it's called Powershot SD940 IS

Well I have a Casio Exilim and I love it :)
Ive dropped it so many times and it is still working
If you like colours i think they come in red & black maybe more. But I have red

Good quality, Slim, Nice design, Strong

Answer by Louise on 30 Dec 2009 02:22:11
Best Answer

I would recommend you Canon PowerShot SX200IS really a great option
12.1-megapixel CCD captures enough detail for photo-quality poster-size prints, 12x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer; 28mm wide-angle lens,HD movie shooting capability plus HDMI output, 3.0-inch LCD screen; Face Detection, Blink Detection
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 30 Dec 2009 06:32:29

[URL Truncated] camera&cp=1&lp=7

Answer by Ace Ventura: Pet PhotographerT on 30 Dec 2009 08:25:35

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment