I need a New Camera. Anyone Knowledgable please answer as best you can.?

So im in the market for a new Camera and here are some of the features/things im looking for:
i dont want an SLR digital but i do want a Digital camera
it has to be from a reliable brand that makes very good cameras
i want it to be stylish yet it must have various photograph features for my high school course (ex:black and white, micro , landscape and etc..)
good sized LCD screen (imo thats taking up at least half the back of the camera
and very good focus and zoom features.
All this from a budget between $100-180 possibly a bit more? thanks for the answers.

Best Answer

I have a Digital SLR Camera and also a smaller Digital Camera that I use most of the time that takes great photos. The camera has so many features that I cannot list them all and I've never had a lick of trouble out of it and I use it time and time again.
It's the Casio Exilim EX-Z80 and is 8.1 megapixels and is an excellent camera. Some of my photographs I have taken with it have been mistaken for ones they thought were taken with my more expensive Digital SLR camera. It has a YouTube capture mode and makes great videos and it's easy to use. The screen is almost the entire back of the camera and I cannot think of a feature it doesn't have. It comes in a lot of different colors and models and price ranges.
Happy 2010!!!

Answer by latj on 01 Jan 2010 09:18:44

As we know,the top brands about camora are Canon and Kodak.If you want to do stage photography, you should probably go with Kodak cameras, but if you need pictures during sporting events or outdoors, Canon might be a better choice for you. Recently,I also want to buy a good camera,the two brands are my choices.I can share with you a nice site that may help you,there has many references and their prices is not very expensive. Hope you can find your favorite one. [URL Truncated]

Answer by Sunny on 03 Jan 2010 11:59:36

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment