is there any way to fix my camera?

i had my son's bottles in my purse and my camera was in there also. unfortunately one bottle was leaking and my camera got wet...now it doesnt want to turn on this happened 3 days ago is there anything i can do to fix it?

Best Answer

It is probably toast, but if you took the battery out of it as soon as you discovered the problem and did NOT turn it on to "test" it, you may be able to have a camera repair shop clean it for you.

You should take out the battery and memory card in any case. What images are on the card can be copied to your computer (after you have cleaned off the contacts) by either using the card reader on your computer or just buy a USB 2.0 card reader and use it.

Answer by fhotoace on 30 Dec 2009 06:04:54

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment