Is this camera i bought a good camera? Is it a good deal?

[URL Truncated]

Its usually 247.99 and with shipping i got it for 132.44
I have not found a nikon or Canon that i like that i can afford. i bought this one because of the quality and i have read tons of reviews and even found a video on it.

I am not a fan of Kodak, me and a lot of others have complained about the quality, with that money, I would have bought a Nikon or a Canon.

Answer by Ace Ventura: Pet PhotographerT on 30 Dec 2009 08:14:10

The cameras not bad and the price was good. My only concern would be buying a refurbished product from Overstock.com. Does it have a full manufacturers warranty? Does Overstock allow returns?

Products are classified as "refurbished" any time theyre resold after someone has returned them or if a defect was found at the factory and it was repaired. The consumer returns can simply be someone didnt like it or the consumer found a defect.

Ive purchased refurbished products but only from local retailers knowing it was covered by a full minimum 1 year manufacturers warranty and the store had at least a 14 day no question asked return policy without a restocking fee. I hope you have this protection on this camera.

I do own a Kodak point and shoot. I use it constantly. Ive had it for about 6 or 7 years and taken about 8000 photos. Ive never had a problem with it and I still use the original battery which holds a tremendous charge. I have absolutely no issues with Kodak products. I also dont abuse any of my equipment.

Answer by KNDChicago on 30 Dec 2009 08:19:32
Best Answer

you can get the same at low price at amazon
[URL Truncated]

Answer by niks on 30 Dec 2009 09:06:20

[URL Truncated]

Refurbished for $100, used for $70, new for $150.

Answer by AndrewM on 30 Dec 2009 09:15:56

Powered by Yahoo! Answers

0 comments:

Post a Comment